viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

I shouldnt love you, but I want to. I just cant turn away. I shouldnt see you, but I cant move. I cant look away. And I dont know, how to be fine when I'm not. Cause I dont know how to make a feeling stop. Just so you know, this feeling's taking control of me, and I cant help it. I wont sit around, I cant let him win now. Thought you should know, I've tried my best to let go of you but I dont want to. I just gotta say it all before I go. Just so you know. It's getting hard to be around you, there's so much I cant say. Do you want me to hide the feelings and look the other way? And I dont know, how to be fine when I'm not. Cause I dont know, how to make a feeling stop. Just so you know, this feeling's taking control of me and I cant help it. I wont sit around, I cant let him win now. Thought you should know, I've tried my best to let go of you, but I dont want to. Just gotta say it all before I go. Just so you know. This emptyness is killing me and I'm wondering shy I've waited so long. Looking back I realized it was always there just never spoken. I'm waiting here, been waiting here.
Just so you know, this feeling's taking control of me and I cant help it. I wont sit around I cant let him win now. Thought you should know, I've tried my best to let go of you but I dont want to, I gotta say it all before I go. Just so you know.

No hay comentarios: